Frequent Questions

Q) Is Style Entertainment licensed and insured?

A) Yes, We are a fully licensed, insured Entertainment and Production Company TA #111

Q) What type of Entertainment do you provide?

A) We provide everything from DJ’S, Single Acts, Party Bands, Show Bands, Tribute Bands to National Acts.

Q) If I want to book a National Act, what do I need to do?

A) 1. We ask all our clients to give us at least 3 names of National Acts that they prefer.

2. We need a date for the event, which is very important when booking National Acts, as they are traveling all over the country.

3. We need your budget.

Q) Can you handle the production?

A) Yes, We take care of everything from full production (Sound, Lighting, Staging) to Transportation, Rooms and Food.

Q) What about local acts

A) We give as much attention to Local Acts as we do to National Acts.

Q) What if my event is outdoors and I have to cancel because of rain.

A) If you are booking a National act or a Local act, they are Paid In Full “Rain or Shine” – We suggest you have a back-up plan to move the event indoors